After a long day of basking in the sun this Memorial Day, you and your pup are going to want a frozen, delicious treat to cool off with. Check out these two patriotic and refreshing dog treat recipes you can make for your pup this weekend:
Tie Dye Paw Prints
Plain Greek Yogurt
- Puree the strawberries and blueberries.
- Pour a thin layer of the plain greek yogurt in the mold.
- Add a few drops of the berry puree over the yogurt and mix with a toothpick to create a "tie-dye" effect!
- Freeze overnight and enjoy!
Red, White, and Blueberry "Ice Cream"
1/2 cup plain greek yogurt
- Add the greek yogurt to a small bowl and top with chopped strawberries and blueberries.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours, or overnight.